Aug 11, 2010

Metro Transit

Today I decided to attend the next Emo Convention of America.

I went to the last one and had a great time.

I met a guy name Ronaldo and we totally hit it off.

By hitting it off I meant that he slapped me in the face with his spanish penis.

This time I hoped that I'm able to meet him again.

This time though I had to take the bus.

Ughhhh the bus.

The bus doesn't like emo people for some reason.

Everytime I stand there waiting for the bus to stop the bus driver's always pissing on me and when the bus takes off the people stick their dicks out the window and pees on me.

Even the ladies try to piss on me.

My parents can't drive me this time because dad is due on his "big people movies" and he's going to watch them all for the last time.

Mom on the other hand is working again for the 9th time today. She said that she needs to pay for her 7th condo in Taiwan.

So I stepped on the bus covered in piss again.

The bus driver looked at me and said "WHIPE THAT MASCARA OFF YOUR EYES YOU SISSY"

then the old lady in the front seat got off her seat, and then smacked me with her purse really hard.

I could tell she filled her purse with bricks.

I saw her loading them up when I was paying for the transfer.

Everyone kept pissing on me til their piss tanks stopped.

Then a friendly face got on the bus that didn't want to piss on me.

He was slightly bald, wearing glasses, and was wearing a red vest.

He was very moldy looking too.

He sat next to me and was smiling at me.

I smiled back at him too.

Finally I got to make a friend.

A friend before the convention.

Yayyy.

Then out of no where he grabbed my arm.

He was rubbing it very softly and was breathing very very hard.

I was kind of stunned.

Usually what people grab from me is something a bit different.

He looked at me in the eye then looked at my arm again and was rubbing it.

He was hurting me because he was rubbing over my scars.

I teared a little and it mixed with the strangers urine.

I have never felt t his kind of abuse before in my life.

I told him to stop.

He didn't hear me.

I yelled it out even louder.

The lady up front told me to OSHUTTHEFUCKUP.

I was really really scared.

Then the guy moaned and sat up and left.

I fell into the fetal positoin and was calming myself.

Never have I felt this kind of abuse before ever in my life.

Then he went back and pissed on me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very interesting stuff