Aug 11, 2010

That facebook

So I was on facebook today talkin to Janice Dullivan.

Errgghhhhh that Janice.

She like, totally always starts convos on me in facebook. Like seriously.

She talks about alot of stupid stuff too.

Last time she talked about how she very much enjoyed her summer job working for the That One Scout Camp Place.

She kept bragging about how she'd always bend over whenever she wants and how no one tells her to bend over whenever she didn't want to.

Which is funny because she'll bend over whenever she wants to anyways.

This time she's talking about Mason Pox and how she's at his house because she was outside again working for mother and Mason picked her up.

Janice told me mother won't be home for a very long time because tonight's the night when she works with 7 clients at once. which is 1/2 a client more than usual.

Janice was telling me how she's having fun on Mason's computer while he's trying to snort the 6 foot line of powdered milk.

Mason could only afford the powdered milk because he wasted the 12 dollars on Janice.

Apparently Mason said it was worth it because he needed the Calcium anyways.

In the end Janice said she had to go.

I said alright.

Janice said "I *abusedword* YOU.

I replied saying wut.

She said "You fucking heard me. I *abusedword* YOU.

I was shocked.

I was very shocked.

I pulled the drawer next to me to grab the knife.

Then I hesitated and put the knife back in.

She told me to say it back to her or she'll keep bothering me.

My emo sweat is overtaking me and whiping out my makeup so I typed it down really fast.

"I *ABUSEDWORD* YOU TOO."

Janice typed her little giggle she does.

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

Then I logged off.

two minutes later I got a text message saying someone tagged me in a photo.

I logged back in again.

Janice took a picture of our chat and posted it online for everyone to see.

The words underneath the picture was

"ANDY MY SUGA DADDI DUN B FUKIN WIT HIM"

My emo sweat got even worse.

I noticed Janice signed off.

And Mason was signed on.

Later I got a phonecall from Mason.

Mason was very angry that I spoiled Janice for him and wasted his 12 bucks.

He said he wants his money back and I'm gonna have to pay it back for him.

I shrugged and went into my mom's 6th purse and took 12 dollars from her giant roll of green toiletpaper with faces on it.

Later that night Janice texted me again saying she abused word me.

I grabbed the knife again after that.


No comments: