Sep 28, 2008

The ordinary day in the life of an ordinary emo

My mother woked me up today by clubbing me with a heated metal spoon.

It hurted very very bad.

My mother told me, "Nigga get the fuck outta yo bed and go to school, emo ass bitch."

I did what she told me, because if I didn't fathers penis woulda penetrated me again.

I was in the shower when I heard the door creaked.

My fathers eyes were peeking through at my naked body.


Later at breakfast My mother gave me eggs and bacon shaped like a smiley face.

I cried.

My mother slammed my face into it and told me to eat up.

My father came outta no where and said, "You'll be eatin meh dick if you dont eat dem pancakes boy."

I ranned out of the house and foudn the bus waiting for me.

I ranned up and the busdriver saw me and told me, "Here goes that sad ass boy again, bitch you better get the hell outta my bus."

Everyone threw their pencils at me stabbing my skin very very hard and i was bleeding.

The bus driver kicked my ass out of the bus and my face landed on the pavement.

I walked to school and along the way, I saw old ladies running away from me.

One time I saw an old lady having trouble crossing the street.

I tried to help her cross it but she smacked me with her cane and said, "White boy get the hell away from me, I'm tryin to walk the streets here, ya damn hooligan."

She tried to walk across.

She got hit by a speeding ambulance.

No comments: